Dr. Adam Birk grew up in Waterloo, IL. He attended Southern Illinois University Edwardsville for college and Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine for dental school. He graduated in 7 years (3 undergrad, 4 dental school) of higher education. Upon graduating he has attended multiple continuing education courses including the yearlong AAID Las Vegas Maxicourse that focused on implant placement and restoration.
Dr. Birk has current Memberships in the following groups:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Dental Association